Monday, November 8, 2010

Shock and Awe at Wally World

Today after picking Lillian up from school I was forced to enter Wal Mart. Ugh. I really do despise that store. There were only a couple of items I needed to finish my cleaning jaunt today. As I was passing the frozen foods I saw an awesome deal! Totino's Pizzas for $0.75!!! Combine that with one of the following coupons and you can score some super cheap pizzas! They are not the healthiest option out there for snacks or meals but if your husband or kids are like mine, they love them! The kicker is, on the back there is a coupon for $1/2 Totino's Pizza Rolls! Score! This was at the northside WalMart. I am not sure if southside has the same deal or not. Let me know if anyone gets any!

$1.00/2 Totino's products PRINT when you share with 3 people.
$0.50/2 Totino's products PRINT instant savings
$1.00/5 Totino's Crisp Crust Party Pizza products PRINT
$1.00/5 Totino's Crisp Crust Party Pizza SS 9/12


If you have 2 of the $1.00/2 you would end up paying $1.00 for 4 pizzas! That is only $0.25 a piece! 

You could buy 8 pizzas, use 2 of each coupon $1/2 and $0.50/2 and pay only $0.38 each!

FYI, I haven't shopped at Wal Mart recently or enough to know how they handle Internet coupons. Does anyone else know? Is it specific to what cashier or manager is on duty? I bought a few pizzas but didn't have my coupons with me...gasp!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment