Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Coupons are coming! Coupons are coming!

The plan was to list the coupons here that are coming this week, but alas, my computer is not cooperating. I will put them up here tonight. It is a pretty heavy week as far as they go. Those of you who chose to do the $12 are making out good this week! The P&G book is pricey this week and I cannot seem to choose expedited shipping. Let's cross our fingers and pray that they get here on Thursday this week. It looks like the next couple of weeks will be simple as this is the only week this month that there is a P&G. Email me if you have any questions!

There are 3 inserts this week so you will receive a total of 6 inserts for $5.00. I apologize about the price but the P&G insert was a bit high. It is loaded with $118 worth of coupons though. There are $1 coupons for Bounty, Charmin, Crest, Tide, Downy, Dawn. The typical P&G items. I can't wait to get Office reinstalled on my pc so I can share them all with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment