Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Awesome Sephora/Ebates Deal!! Free Bare Escentuals Brush



I just got mine! My total at checkout was $7.05! I got a Clinique Eye pencil sharpener, 3 free samples and a Bare Escentuals full size brush and deluxe Mineral Veil sample (ARV $20+). Wowsers! I can't wait to get mine. I LOVE Bare Minerals make up and have been needing a brush to go along with it. Here's your chance to! Don't wait to long, it probably won't last too terribley long!

Here's how to get yours:

1. Go to Ebates, if you haven't registered before, do so now.
2. In the upper right side of their site search for Sephora.
3. Click on "shop now" and new window will open where you can shop at Sephora
4. Once on Sephora's website search for $1
5. Choose an item that costs $1 and add it to your cart.
6. Check out. Choose your 3 free samples.
7. In the lower right side of the check out screen there is a spot for a promotion code, enter ILLUMINATE. You will see the item added to your cart. Do not check out until you make sure all of the items are in your cart.

Enjoy!!! Let me know if you get it!

If you have never used Ebates before it is awesome. You shop through their site and you earn a percentage back in the form of cash. I have already received my first check from them. We ordered t.vs for the kids through there and got $30 back! Also, when you sign up you get to choose either a gift card or $5 added to your ebates account.

Thanks Deal Seeking Mom!



Visit My BlogFrog Community!

No comments:

Post a Comment