Monday, November 22, 2010

All You exclusive Hillshire Farm Cocktail Smokies coupon! $1 off 1


Check out this coupon from All You. Just in time for Holiday get togethers. What is your favorite recipe for Cocktail Sausages? I like to make mine with Heinz Chili Sauce and grape jelly in the crock pot. Yummy!

If you don't have a subscription to All You yet, I highly suggest getting one. This magazine is loaded with money saving coupons and excellent tips and ideas. In fact, I am using their "Easy Thanksgiving Menu" for my Thanksgiving feast! I can't wait to try the recipes. They even have a make ahead checklist to help you spend more time with the family and less time in the kitchen. All while making a delicious dinner.

Come over to the forum to talk about your favorite Thanksgiving traditions.

Visit My BlogFrog Community!

No comments:

Post a Comment