Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Coupon Class

Mara and I are talking about putting together a coupon class. If anyone would be interested in attending would you be kind enough to let me know? You can comment on here or email me if you'd like. Also, if there is anything in particular that you have questions about or would like to learn more about please let me know. This way we can be sure to address it. It would be VERY informal and I'm not sure where we would do it just yet. We are only in the planning stages. Any ideas would be great!

Thanks!!!

What does everyone think of this filing system??



Wow is all I can come up with. :D I have no idea who's this is but that is some SERIOUS organizing!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I thought at first that was you!!! I don't know if I could come to a class but I think a master e-mail/group e-mail might be handy for coupon swapping. I have found that when I think to ask around I can often get my hands on extra copies of ones I need.

    ReplyDelete