Friday, November 12, 2010

HOT Children's Place Deals!!

The Children's Place

Right now at The Children's Place they are running a special. Buy a $40 or higher gift card and get a $10 off coupon that is good immediately. Here is how I worked it:

Bought a $40 gift card.
Received $10 coupon.
Purchased $46 worth of merchandise (after 15% discount)
Used $10 coupon
Paid $36 for 2 Christmas dressed, 2 matching hair bands and 2 long sleeve graphic tees.

WOW! I was so excited. Plus, I have $4 left on the card. I plan on buying another gift card here shortly.

Here is something even better. I used a 15% off total purchase coupon but I found this one: 20% total purchase!!!(Thanks SouthernSavers!) It does expire on the 15th so you will have to use it quickly.

They are doing a sale right now for an extra 25% Christmas Clearance, in store and online!

Visit My BlogFrog Community!

No comments:

Post a Comment