Saturday, November 6, 2010

Kraft Cheese Coupon...today is the last day to print!


Even if you have printed this coupon before, try it again. I was able to print my 2 again from my computers.

Today should be the last day to print the $5 off of 5 Kraft Cheese products according to the Huddle to Fight Hunger website. I just printed mine and the expiration date is for the 15th. You can use this on the following products:
Kraft Singles
Parmesan Cheese
Natural Cheese (Chunks, Shredded, Crumbles, Sticks and Cubes)
String-Ums
Cracker Cuts
Deli Deluxe
Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Velveta Cheese Spread
Cracker Barrel Cheese
Cheez Whiz
Breakstone's Sour cream
Breakstone's Cottage Cheese
Knudsen Sour Cream
Knudsen Cottage Cheese

I know that Winn Dixie takes these as well as Publix. You may have issues at Target or WalMart. Most of the Kraft products have a peelie on them that says "Save $5 on Kraft Cheese, visit www.Huddletofighthunger.com for details" I would peel that sticker off and say this is where I got it! When you print it it also comes with a list of the items it can be used on. The ones I had printed before were used at Winn Dixie. They did limit me to 2 per transaction but I just did separate transactions. Have fun with this one! It is an awesome coupon. If you use cream cheese you can get 5 packs for almost free or free! And just a tid bit of information, cheese is freezable! I have lots in my freezer, even cream cheese! There aren't a lot of deals on Kraft cheese right now so I will probably hold on to mine till next week. Maybe, just maybe, they will go BOGO at WD or Publix! If not, cream cheese it is!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment