Friday, November 5, 2010

Dothan Coupon Exchange Community!!

Get Html Badge


I am excited to announce that we have a community! I have integrated a forum into my blog where we can all discuss deals and exchange coupons. Hopefully this is a help to a lot of us. Thank you Nicole for the great idea. I am still learning the ins and outs of it but hopefully I will have it all organized really soon. If you have any ideas or suggestions please let me know, they are always welcome. Next on my agenda is a Facebook page. One thing at a time....

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. ANYONE who will not use the Reynolds Crockpot liner Qs we are getting this week can send them my way!!!!! They would be GREATLY appreciated!!! Nicole G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for turning me on to them! I ordered some for myself too! They should be pretty cheap. I know Wal Mart has them for $1.89 I THINK. Don't quote me on it. I just happened to glance at them before I knew about the coupon.

    ReplyDelete