Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Wonderful Publix Trip Today!

Here it is:

Totino's Pizza x6
Used 3 coupons from Target for $0.75/2
Green Giant frozen boxed veggies x3
I forgot to bring the $0.50/2 coupon!
Ball Park Hotdogs x4
2 coupons from insert for $0.75/2
Marie Callender's Bakes x1
$1.50 Publix coupon and $1 off insert coupon
Sorrento Fresh Mozzarella Cheese x1
Blink coupon $1/1
Buitoni Linguini and Fettuccine x4
4 $1 off coupons from insert
Dothan Eagle x4 (I only bought 3 and they charged me for 4! I just noticed this!)
Honey Maid Graham Crackers x2
$1/2 insert coupon and $1/2 Nabisco Crackers from Target
Progresso Soup x4
$1/4 Publix coupon, $1/4 insert coupon
Green Giant canned veggies x4
$1/4 Publix coupon
Hunt's canned tomatoes x4
$1/4 Publix coupon, $0.75/3 insert coupon
Betty Crocker Premium Brownie Mix x1
$1/1 Publix coupon, left $0.40/1 at home!
Minute Maid OJ x2
BOGO coupon from Facebook

I was able to use a $5/55 purchase Winn Dixie coupon, the $5/30 Pulix coupon from the paper and the $5/20 items coupon from General Mills/Publix!

My total OOP $23.45 (which I paid for using my American Express GC I bought yesterday and made $5.05 LOL)
Total savings: $78.68
Store Coupons: $24.00
M Coupons: $16.39
Total coupons $40.39!!

This makes me very happy! This is officially my best Publix trip yet!

****Happy Dance****

I think 77% off my bill is pretty sweet!! I am gonna try to beat it Saturday...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

www.Livingonpeanuts.com

2 comments:

  1. WOW....and...my goodness girl! I want to see pictures of your pantry. With all of the deals you get...you need a climate controlled shed...or a second house to store the goods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it's not too bad....remember, there are 5 people here! I don't buy much in excess. I buy when it's on sale and then wait till it's on sale again. I do need to weed through the mess. I have too many. Will probably donate some of that. I'll send you a picture! :)

    ReplyDelete