Sunday, February 13, 2011

My best shopping day ever!!!!

Today has been a great day! I started at Rite Aid and finished at Winn Dixie. Wow....here is how it went!

My Rite Aid take away. Total OOP (out of pocket) $20.67. I left with $3.50 in +Up Rewards and my $20 +Up Reward should print on my next visit!




My next stop was Winn Dixie. Total OOP $1.44. Yes! You read that correct, $1.44!!!!! in fact, I had to take back $3 in coupons because my subtotal was -$0.94, Wowsers!




Here is the receipt to prove it lol!





Also...if you still have your $2.25 off Finish coupons you can use them at Target to score 20 Gel Packs for $0.25! They are on a temporary price cut until 3/6! if you aren't using yours, I will take them and trade for ANY coupon you would like!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

www.Livingonpeanuts.com

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Although...you must have a LOT of headaches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha!! I will probably end up taking it to work to put in a basket LOL. I will never take that much Excedrin!!!

    ReplyDelete