Monday, February 14, 2011

Coupon Schedule for February, Update! IMPORTANT!

My apologies everyone! The Sunday Coupon Preview that I use to see what inserts are coming where states that there where not supposed to be any inserts released this week. Well, there were, and I ordered them. So, since I have it set and told everyone to pay $9 for February I am going to have to either cut the last week of the month OR have everyone add $3 to March's payment. I am soooo sorry. Just as soon as I think I have it figured out I get another knot! If this is an issue for anyone, please email me and let me know.

My thoughts for here out, let me know what you all think:

For the months where it says there are NO inserts to be expected, I will not charge for those weeks. IF by chance there IS an insert or inserts that week they will only be ordered if requested that Sunday (the day they are released) and will have to be paid for ($3) when the coupons are delivered


Thanks again everyone for working with me on this!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment