Wednesday, February 16, 2011

HOT! Eversave Deal! $50 worth of products for as little as $20!

Today on Eversave you can purchase a $50 voucher to ShopZoolu for as little as $20! They have some great deals in their sale section and carry tons of products! Whether you need a gift for a friend or items for baby, they've got it! This deal can be found under "Birmingham" if you get misdirected for any reason.

If you have never used Eversave before, it is super easy! I just used my certificate from the Bright Beginnings Deal and ordered a ton of stuff and paid only $20! I also used the deal from Case Mate and scored a cool new case for my IPhone, yea I only paid $6. Don't miss this opportunity!

If you already have an Eversave account you can still get the deal but it will cost $25 for the $50 voucher, still not bad at all! I LOVE 50% off!

This Wet Bag is only $9.99, you can carry swim suits or cloth diapers in it.



Too cute! Pacifiers from Nuk, 2 pack only $2.50!


I love these! Sippy cup holders, only $3.75!!!

Happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment