Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Huggies Diapers, Toys R Us deal this Saturday only!







First off, I despise Toys R Us, our local store that is. But, I saw this and had to post! Those of you that use diapers may want to check this out. This Saturday only you will get a $20 TRU gift card when you buy 2 boxes of Huggies Diapers (100 count or higher)! Honestly, I have been out of the diaper loop for a while now. I am not sure what the cost is at TRU, ut I think it's worth checking out!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

www.Livingonpeanuts.com

2 comments:

  1. For an even better savings go cloth. You had to know that was coming!! No pins and plastic pants...velcro diapers that go on like a disposable. Of course my favs are the one-sized diapers (7-35 lbs) but cottonbabies has their sized all-in-one diapers on clearance right now. http://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=51&products_id=1811

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Yea Alli you know I agree with you! I just can't convince everyone else!

    ReplyDelete