Monday, January 10, 2011

Walmart now on Southern Savers




She did it...you can now get a list of items and "deals" if you can call them that for the dreaded Walmart. It is still my opinion that you will never save much money at Walmart if you are an avid coupon user. Unfortunately, not everyone has an assortment of grocery stores from which to choose from when they are trying to save on food and supplies.

That being said, if you were ever nervous or unsure about couponing, now is your chance to "try it out." Start small. Make sure to create your list, gather your coupons and put them in your wallet. Always treat your coupons like cash! Essentially coupons are just that. If I go to Publix with $20 in coupons, that is a twenty dollar bill! I wouldn't "forget" to bring my money to the store. Ok, yea I have...but I wouldn't expect to leave the store without paying lol. You get the point.

Visit Southern Savers and try it out.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment