Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Puzzles and Toys at Eversave Birmingham Today!




Today on Eversave you can get a $35 certificate for Brighter Beginnings Toys for as low as $13! They carry a wide range of toys, including Melissa and Doug toys. New to Eversave? It is very similar to other daily deal sites like Groupon, Zulily, and Totsy. (my favorites!) You automatically get a $2 credit when you sign up to use towards your first purchase.

Brighter Beginnings has a wide assortment of toys, puzzles, decor, autism awareness, you name it, they have it! Great site! I am impressed!


Brain Quest, know your states....$24.99

I love Brain Quest! They also have Brain Quest cards/workbooks!



Birthday frame, $10.99 too cute!





Let's Go Shopping game....my personal favorite! $24.99




Autism Awareness magnet $3.99

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

www.Livingonpeanuts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment