Friday, January 14, 2011

OAMC update...broccoli and cheese casserole!

I knew from the time I made this that it would be a tough one to feed the family. My oldest son and me were the only ones that liked it. Like I said, I knew this would be the case from get go. It did need a little salt and pepper on top but otherwise I enjoyed it. I will admit that it's not my favorite but good none the less.

Also, I warmed up the breakfast taquito yesterday, mmmm that was very yummy! It did need to be heated a little longer than the directions stated, but I did make them a bit bigger than I was supposed to!

It is still a debate about what I will make for Sunday dinner. The spicy chicken breast is looking good in the freezer!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

www.Livingonpeanuts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment