Sunday, October 31, 2010

Upcoming Coupons

This should be a good week to get coupons. There are 3 inserts coming, Red Plum (RP), Smart Source (SS) and Proctor and Gamble (P&G). I will be ordering on Tuesday or as soon as they come available. Message me on here or shoot me an email if you want coupons and haven't ordered before. The cost may be a bit more this week because I will HAVE to have them 2 day delivered as we are going out of town on Friday and I definitely want to get them to everyone by Thursday. As soon as the list is available I will post it on here so you can see what is coming!

Thanks everyone!

Also...Mara and I will be working on putting together a little workshop/class for everyone. If anyone has any questions, tips or ideas please feel free to leave them here. I am trying to incorporate as much as possible into it but I can be pretty forgetful.

No comments:

Post a Comment