Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Walgreens Trip 10-12

I finally broke down and made a trip to Walgreens. Honestly, it isn't my favorite store. I have never found the managers to be overly nice and I hate having to find "filler items" to be able use my "register rewards." It is just a little crazy to me. I heard from a friend that they had some really good deals this week so I gave it a whirl. The trip wasn't too bad. Other than the new cashier who tried to tell me I had to wait until my next visit to use my RR. Ugh I thought. Really? This is why I don't come here. The manager was very nice and explained to him that I could use them on my NEXT purchase, just like the darn thing says! Here it is:

Transaction #1:

Gillette Body Wash         $3.34
Old Spice Body Wash    $3.33
Old Spice Body Wash    $3.33
                           Total:   $10.00
coupons:
Old Spice BOGO PG 9/26 $3.33
Gillette Body Wash  PG 9/26 $2.00

Total due:                       $5.57
RR                                 $4.00

Transaction #2:

Nivea for men body wash        $4.50
Nivea for men body wash        $4.50
Halloween sack                       $0.29
                                     Total:  $9.29 (+tax)
Coupons:
(2) Nivea body Wash $2.00 Oct All You
RR from Transaction #1           $4.00
Total Due:                                $3.13

Transaction #3:

Crest Pro Health                     $2.49
Noxema Razor                        $3.99
Halloween sack                       $0.29
                                     Total  $6.77  (+tax)

Coupons:
Crest Pro Health $1.00 PG 9/26
Noxema Razors $1.00  Oct All You
RR from Transaction #2 $4.00
Total due                               $1.38

Transaction #4:

Pullups                                    $8.99
Reeses candy                          $0.69
Halloween sack                       $0.29
                                      Total:$9.97 (+tax)

Coupons:
Pullups $2 Coupon
RR from Transaction #3  $3, $1.50
Total due:                                $4.37

Total OOP:        $14.45        Value $40!!!                 
RR left                $2.00

WOWSY!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I was excited. I totally missed out on the awesome Rite Aid deals this week. Never could get there it seemed. Oh well, this week is a whole new week!

    ReplyDelete