Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Publix is coming!!!

Publix is here! Publix is here! Wow, I have been waiting for this day for over 9 years! I miss my Publix.

There is news out that our local Publix will not be doubling coupons, nor will they be honoring the penny item, nor will you be able to to buy only 1 item in the BOGO and get it for half off. It is such a disappointment! Needless to say I have already emailed customer service. Tomorrow I will be asking lots of questions in regards to their coupon policies. I will be sure to keep everyone updated!
 


Meal Deals!

Publix posts "meal deals" on their website. The idea is to put ideas out there for meals that use the items that are on sale to create meals. I plan on posting those here on my blog and, if necessary, lightening them up.

2 comments:

  1. The Dothan stores DO have the B1G1 items at half price :-) As far as the coupon doubling and penny items being offered, they are considered a part of the Jacksonville, FL division and FL stores don't participate in the programs unfortunately :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Thank you! I found out the next day and never did update! I am so excited! I went to WD the other day and was really dissapointed that I had to buy 2 of the BOGO items. Publix is the best, even if they won't double coupon or do the penny item. I saved $92 this past week and spent $93!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete