Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Coupons have been ordered!

The coupon order is in. For some reason again this week ONE of the inserts had a limit of 30. The total if you are paying by the week is $3. For those that have elected to do the 4 weeks at a time the dollar amount is $12. This will get you 4 consecutive weeks of the coupons that are ordered. I am hoping this is a good price. My goal is to save you a little money and make my life a little easier. I did notice that over the last 4 weeks it would've saved $1.50. If for some reason it works out to cost you more I will make it up to you. I really don't think that will be the case. It looks as though there are a few really good high dollar coupons coming in these so YIPPEE!

Also, an update on Publix. I forgot to come back and let everyone know that at Publix you CAN buy only 1 item in the BOGO items. So, if you need only 1 box of brownies that are on sale BOGO @ $1.99 when you pick up only 1 of them they will ring up as $0.99. Works great for me! Especially if I only have 1 coupon for an item, which is a rarity but a possibility none the less.

To let you know also, at Publix right now and today is the last day, Mueller's Pasta is BOGO @ $1.25 and there is a coupon on Mueller's website for $1/2. Coupon

Winn Dixie has an AWESOME deal right now as well. Today is the last day for it also. You can buy 3 packs of Kraft shredded or chunk cheese for $0.99 per transaction. The sliced cheeses are $2 each also. Buy 3 shredded or chunks at $0.99 and 2 sliced cheeses @ $2 and use the Kraft $5/5 items coupon. The cost is $1.97!! That is for 5 things of cheese! Wahoo! FYI, you can freeze cheese ;) I would be considerate and only do 2 or 3 transaction at most, but to each their own. Today I stopped by, did the above transaction then used some other coupons for my next transaction. My total OOP for 8 cheeses, a gallon of milk and some very over priced strawberries was $13 (roughly, 12 something LOL). Not to bad!!
Get the $5 Kraft coupon HERE

Hope this helps!

One last tid bit of info. If you have never used Swagbucks now is the time to join! It is the coolest money making search engine. I have over 1,700 SB right now. It only takes 450 to redeem for a $5 Amazon card. My goal is to get enough before November so that I can order a bunch of the cards. You can use multiple gift cards at Amazon so essentially you can shop for free! Right now for new subscribers you can get a bonus of 30 swagbucks. Today only. So, if you sign up you will start off with 30 SB. I no longer type in a web address. I have swagbucks set to my home page and then "search" for the website. IE, if I am needing to go to AACFCU website I type that into the search engine then go from there. Love it. It can't get easier!
Sign up today! Swagbucks Sign Up

No comments:

Post a Comment