Saturday, December 18, 2010

Who hasn't gotten coupons??

Things have been a little crazy this holiday season. Who am I kidding? They have been insane crazy! Surely I am not the only one who feels overwhelmed by it all?

I have got a bunch of coupon booklets sitting in front of me and I am worried that someone or some people were left put. Please, if you did recurve coupons on 11/14 and have paid for them, let me know! I can't stand the thought of someone paying me and I slipped up and didn't get them to them!

As for this weeks coupons, I have them. Nicole will be picking up her crew's on Monday and I will be taking them to Flowers on Monday as week. Rite Aid, I am coming today!!!

Thank you all for your patience. I am working on a better way to keep them organized and get them distributed faster! The new year will bring new beginnings!! Surprises in store!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment