Friday, December 17, 2010

Thirty-one tote bags special! Preorder now!

If anyone would like to order one of these awesome thermal totes please let me know! This is a fabulous deal on an awesome product!






You can get the regular sized lunch tote for $10 plus tax and shipping! The smaller tote is available for $8 plus tax and shipping.

Added bonus!! Embroidery on these two items is only $1.50 per item, no matter what you have put on them!

Check out the deal here.

Here is the guide that shows your choices for embroidery.

Let me know asap if you would like one or more! This is a preorder, that way they aren't sold-out when the sale opens! The order will be placed the first week of January.

Thanks for looking!

Update....does this help? I hope the picture is clear enough. I am still learning how to use this thing!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. OK... so... am I the only person that can't retrieve that deal url?? Sounds like these are too cute, and I don't wanna miss out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm let me look at it. For some reason I am not being notified of my comments! Sorry it took me so long to respond!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...it worked for me. It opens in a PDF file. I can try to change the file if you can't get it. You have to adobe reader on your pc. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete