Friday, December 17, 2010

Publix update...please read!




Everyone knows that I absolutely love shopping at Publix. It's no secret! But, I had a lengthy discussion with a cashier last night and I want to make sure that everyone is aware of a coupon rule they have in place. It is only an acceptable competitor's coupon if that "competitor" is here in town. Whole Foods, Harvey's and Food Lion are not acceptable competitor's coupons for OUR Publix's. I would hate for the day to come that I could not use a competitor's coupon at Publix because people abused their very gracious policy. So, please, tell everyone you know that coupons, to be cautious and courteous when using their coupons. Don't be the bad apple that spoils it for the bunch. You really wouldn't want to be known...lol.

On a side note...I had my first experience with someone actually packing up their groceries and moving to another line last night! I hadn't laugh inside. Really? You are in that much of a hurry at 7 at night? The poor little cashier guy WAS being a little slow with my coupons so I will give her that.

Happy shopping!

Don't forget to come talk coupons at the forum!

Visit My BlogFrog Community!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment