Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Looking for a name...contest!!!

Dothan Dinners For Less originally came from the idea that I would post ideas for meals out of the sales that are here locally in Dothan. I meant well, but it just hasn't panned out. Not to say that it won't happen in the future, but I am thinking of changing the name. I would love to expand my website and offer more but the "blog" is a bit limiting. So, here is our first contest!! I need a new name! Unfortunately, I am not very creative. Whoever picks the winning name will get 2 weeks of coupons free! I would like to have a name by the end of the weekend. If something catches my eye before then I may end it sooner. It's my contest, my rules LOL. Help! My husband suggested, DirtySouthSavers :D

Come talk about it at The Blog Frog Forum!

1 comment:

  1. I posted mine on FB, but I will do it here too. I think you should do livingonpeanuts.com since we are in the peanut capital of the world!!

    ReplyDelete