Thursday, August 26, 2010

Off to the WD I go!

Catalina
I am preparing to head to Winn Dixie for what I hope is a day of deals! (And NO steals...) Below is my shopping list. Let's see how close I get!

This is the first thing I will do. The cashier will ring up my 4 Knorr items. I will pay for those and he/she will hand me the coupon for $1.50 off my order that will print out of the Catalina printer. (The small printer next to the register)

4-Knorr/Lipton Noodles or Rice, 4.2-5.7 oz, $1.00 =$4.00
Buy any 4, get $1.50 off your next order (I will make this purchase first, then use the 1.50 coupon on the rest of my order:)

Now I will ask the cashier to scan the rest of my items. Since I am using a $5/$45 coupon I will give my WD card to the cashier. This is the ONLY reason I will do this first!

Remaining transaction:

Make-A-Meal Deal
2- Freschetta Pizzas            13.98   Freschetta Coupons (print 2)    ($5.99/each)
1-Tyson any'tizers               FREE
1-2L Coke                         FREE
1-WD Garlic Bread Sticks  FREE
1-Breyers ice cream            FREE
                                    
Buy One Get One Free
(you must buy 2)

FW Grouper Fillets, 12 oz, at           $7.99 ($3.99 each)
Strawberries, 1 lb, at                       $3.99 ($1.99)
Armour Sizzle & Serve BS at           $2.49 ($1.24)
Butterball Smoked Turkey Sausage, Bacon or Variety Pack, 12-14 oz, at $3.59($1.79)
Chock Full O Nuts, 11.5 oz brick, at $4.79 ($2.39)  Coupon                          ($1.85/each)
Morton Season All, 8 oz, at             $2.39 ($1.19)  Coupon                           ($0.69 each)
Taco Bell Dinner Kits or Salsa, 16 oz, at $2.99 ($1.49)                                              ($0.62/each)
Nabisco Nilla Wafers, 11-12 oz, at    $3.99 ($1.99)  Coupon                         ($1.99/each)


Groceries


Ground Chuck $1.89/lb 2lbs =          $3.78
Oscar Myer Bologna $2.00              $4.00
subtotal after my reward card is scanned: $56.86
                                    less coupons     -

Coupons:


Winn Dixie $5/$45 order                          $5.00
Freschetta (2) 1.00=                               $2.00
Taco Bell 1-.75, 1-1.00=                          $1.75
Feta Cheese BOGO = unknown yet
Lawry's (2) .50 =                                     $1.00
 Nilla Wafers                                          $1.00
Oscar Myer                                            $1.00
Catalina Coupon                                     $1.50
           Total before my "extras" and tax  $43.61
Extras:
Feta Cheese
Cabbage
Brown Rice
Garlic
Apples

Milk (will get at Rite Aid thanks to our discount!)
I will post my actual totals tonight!!!

This list looks REALLY short, I know! I have been "stockpiling" for the last year. I am sooo stocked up on groceries in my house it is crazy! Now I only have to pick up whats "on sale" and the absolute necessities. Keep in mind also, my children are not picky eaters. They eat what I fix. Another point, I will be making a run to Target today or tomorrow for a few groceries that are really cheap there as well. I will post that later!

I hope this helps some most of you that don't quite understand what it is that I do!

Amanda
                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment